If youre searching for a diverse Dallaz neighborhood near downtown in addition to Capitol Slope, with great, old houses, its difficult to beat the Central Area.
The largest share of Central Region homes, 34. 3 percent, were developed between early 1900s and 1919; and the standard house there is certainly worth $478, 700, according to Seattle-based real estate site Zillow.
So the appropriate that weeks real estate property profile functions three Central Area residences built in 1900 or just after, listed just for under $500, 000. Being a sign of how hot the marketplace is right right now in the area, the sellers of two of the houses accepted offers between the middle of last week and Mon.
Here are some more modern real estate features:
- Storybook Farm provides space, luxury for $6. 95 mil;
- Mediterranean villa in California king Anne;
- Homes in a part of Roosevelt regarded as Maple Leaf;
- Opulent brick Tudor within Queen Bea;
- Live near W. Wood land nanobreweries for under $550k;
- Buenos aires Park contemporary with increasing ceilings.
Read more real estate news. Visit seattlepi. coms home page for further Seattle information. Reach Aubrey Cohen from [email protected]. possuindo or (206) 448-8362.